Planet Eclipse ETHA3 Marker - HDE Earth
- Free Shipping on orders over $49.99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Planet Eclipse ETHA3 - HDE Earth
N3XT L3V3L PERFORMANCE WITH THE INCREDIBLE ETHA3
It began with the Etha2, the electronic marker platform that re-defined affordable performance. The levels of reliability, build quality, efficiency and just about every other performance metric were now available to those on a modest budget. It took the outstanding Gamma Core drivetrain to a wider audience which which performed flawlessly in any situation, any climate with total disregard for the levels of abuse it was subjected to. A drivetrain that became the blueprint for modern advanced spool technology.
Then came the Emek. Based on the Etha2 platform this mechanical marker was intended to provide paintball parks with a rental marker that would reduce maintenance time, reduce waste, reduce long term operating costs and improve the customer experience. But, it became so much more than that. One mechanical marker. Multiple opportunities. It revolutionized the game for many.
And now, the Etha3 brings it all home with outstanding Electronic and Mechanical offerings for players looking to take their game to the N3XT L3V3L.
Take your game to the N3XT L3V3L with the incredible Etha3
The Etha3 offers players an electronic marker platform that takes everything great about its predecessor a step further. It's sleek approach to ergonomics, coupled with some notable upgrades takes the Etha platform into a new competitive realm. Its quick-release bolt assembly makes a huge difference to accessibility and maintenance on, or off the field. The aluminum low-rise feed neck reduces the overall height of the marker for a tighter, more compact player profile. And the new aluminum blade trigger brings a sharpness and responsiveness only found on more expensive marker platforms.
More capable. More purposeful. More competitive. Etha3
- Low-rise aluminum clamping feed-neck NEW!
- Quick-release back cap NEW!
- Tool-less bolt removable NEW!
- Aluminum adjustable blade trigger NEW!
- 14.5" 2-piece Shaft 5 barrel - Cocker fast threads
- Integrated SL4 inline regulator
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- Valve chamber shut-off and breech sensing drivetrain
- GRN composite outer body
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum inner body core
- Single-piece GRN frame and foregrip
- Hose-less air transfer system
- Push On Purge System (POPS) ASA assembly
- Lock n' load 9V battery system
- Pre Program Firing Modes
- Tool-less grip access/removal
- Wire-less frame to body connectivity
- Ambidextrous LED status indicator
- DefTek offset feed