Empire Mega Lite Compressed Air Tank - 68/4500
- Free Shipping on orders over $49.99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Empire Mega Lite Carbon Fiber Compressed Air Tank - 68/4500
The Empire Basic Air system offers an affordable option to players who want to upgrade to a High pressure air system.
- Lightweight DOT & TC certified carbon fiber cylinders
- 68 and 48 cubic inch sized cylinder
- Paintball Industry standard 4500 PSI fill capacity with an 800 PSI output pressure
- Reliable Empire Basics Regulator utilizing industry leading Pure Energy technology providing smooth airflow combined with stable output pressure
- Both high and low pressure rupture disks installed for the highest level of safety
- Stainless Steel V3.0 fill nipple
- Regulators are installed by qualified technicians and meet or exceed all industry standards
- All components meet or exceed all ASTM, DOT, TC or CGA standards or requirements
- 5 year Lifecycle before Hydro Test
Check out the 48ci below:
Typically most orders will ship the same day as long as they are placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (excluding holidays, as we are closed Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday). Orders placed after the daily shipping cutoff, on holidays or orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship the next business day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, excluding holidays). If an item is marked as a Pre-Order it will ship as soon as it becomes available.
We offer free ground shipping within the United States on orders of $49.99 or more. USPS Priority shipping options are also available for an additional fee. Time2Paintball does everything in our power to have your items delivered as quickly as possible but we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by shipping companies once the package leaves our building, we are not the post office.
Please keep in mind that when paying for upgraded shipping delivery times are quoted in business days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday) from the date the package ships (not the date it was ordered). Orders placed after the daily cutoff time, on holidays or weekends will be shipped the next business day (that we are open) and the quoted transit time will not start until the package is actually shipped. Additionally, transit times quoted during the checkout process are merely an estimate and are not a guarantee of service. We do not offer refunds on upgraded shipping fees due to delays caused by the carriers or the customer not calculating the transit time correctly.
International shipping is not available at this time.
If a package is lost, stolen or damaged during transit the customer must report the issue to us so we can file an investigation/claim with the shipping company. Until we receive the results of the investigation we will not be able to send out a replacement product or a refund if necessary until we have a definitive answer from the shipping company on the status of the shipment in question. We understand this can be frustrating but we will work as quickly as possible to resolve the matter!