Hydra Black Knee Pads
- Free Shipping on orders over $49.99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Hydra Black Knee Pads Created For Protection!
The Hydra Knee Pads are made with 10mm thick neoprene compression pads, designed for the needs of any athlete!
Our design protects your knees and helps promote circulation with compression.
- Prevent injuries by protecting your joints and soft tissues
- Compression – increases blood flow and keeps joint warm
- Stabilizes and supports knee in a full range of motion
- 40% more padding for added impact protection
- Hydra Skin – cut and abrasion-resistant
- Lock stitching – to increase product durability
- 29% less material behind the knee for increased flexibility
- Low profile design – allows the product to be worn under pants comfortably
NOT JUST FOR PAINTBALL!
Engineered for varied training, work, and sports ;
- Circuit training
Joint Support and Stability:
- Construction allows for safe, optimal range of motion
- Improves muscle control and coordination
- Stays in place while you workout
- Provides a mental and physical feeling of safety
- Enables you to be agile and doesn’t restrict your movement
- Warms and maintains muscle temperature as you train
- Reduces wasted muscle energy
- Promotes blood flow to reduce inflammation and enhance recovery
- Lessens strains on knees during high-intensity training
- Helps to correctly guide your body’s movements
Typically most orders will ship the same day as long as they are placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (excluding holidays, as we are closed Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday). Orders placed after the daily shipping cutoff, on holidays or orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship the next business day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, excluding holidays). If an item is marked as a Pre-Order it will ship as soon as it becomes available.
We offer free ground shipping within the United States on orders of $49.99 or more. USPS Priority shipping options are also available for an additional fee. Time2Paintball does everything in our power to have your items delivered as quickly as possible but we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by shipping companies once the package leaves our building, we are not the post office.
Please keep in mind that when paying for upgraded shipping delivery times are quoted in business days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday) from the date the package ships (not the date it was ordered). Orders placed after the daily cutoff time, on holidays or weekends will be shipped the next business day (that we are open) and the quoted transit time will not start until the package is actually shipped. Additionally, transit times quoted during the checkout process are merely an estimate and are not a guarantee of service. We do not offer refunds on upgraded shipping fees due to delays caused by the carriers or the customer not calculating the transit time correctly.
International shipping is not available at this time.
If a package is lost, stolen or damaged during transit the customer must report the issue to us so we can file an investigation/claim with the shipping company. Until we receive the results of the investigation we will not be able to send out a replacement product or a refund if necessary until we have a definitive answer from the shipping company on the status of the shipment in question. We understand this can be frustrating but we will work as quickly as possible to resolve the matter!